I have been often told that I march to my own drummer. This blog is dedicated to my own little take on the world. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Go Vote!!!!!!!!


Today is November 7th or for those of you who may not be aware ELECTION DAY!!! That means get up off your ass and go vote. Remember you can't complain about the result if you don't participate in the process. I can't understand why it is so difficult for people to get out for 5 minutes to participate in a process that is so important to our society. Your vote is your voice. It is the very fabric of the republic and it is our responsibility as citizens to speak up. Many people died to preserve this right for us and to not vote is to dishonor their sacrifice. Whether you be Democrat, Republican, Communist, Independent, or whatever, do your civic duty and get out there today. If you are note registered to vote please register by clicking HERE so that you can vote in the next election. See you at the polls!

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Yas said...

i tried to register on line 3 times with my local government and it prattled on about some nonsense that made no sense denying my registration. does this mean that someone who is even more mexican then me is voting for me right now? its frustrating as all hell. so as soon as i see one of those guys standing around the front of walmart, i will register with them.

freaking frustrating.

7:45 AM

 
Blogger A.S.S. said...

Yasamin - You can stop by the Post Office and register also. Thanks for checking out my blog!

8:09 AM

 
Blogger DirkStar said...

Whew, what an astounding night...
We can sleep now knowing our country is safer from acts of republican terrorism.

By the by, please stop by OregonDistrict.com and help some of my good friends get a nice site off the ground. And stop by the house of the unholy, (thats me) and say hello!

11:06 PM

 
Blogger No1ofConsequence said...

You are linked...

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home