I have been often told that I march to my own drummer. This blog is dedicated to my own little take on the world. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blind Leading the Blind



I guess it's true. Anyone who lives in Texas can carry a gun. Apparently there is a bill that if passed will allow BLIND people to hunt.

State Rep. Edmund Kuempel says "This opens up the fun of hunting to additional people, and I think that's great,"

Just another example of the stellar intelligence of a Texas Republican. They better redo the 3 day waiting period forms in brail or the ACLU is going to have a field day. I don't know about you but I smell a class action suit. Perhaps we should open up the sport of hunting to other people like the mentally impaired.....wait, no It seems those people are already avid hunters determined to spread their glee. I guess if you can take a positive out of this it gives the animals a fighting chance.

When I interviewed Marc Maurer who is the President of the National Federation for the Blind and asked him whether he thought this was a good idea he responded "No you stupid nitwit these people are BLIND!!!!!"
Maybe Kuempel will invite some of these people on his next hunting trip. Hopefully they will go Cheney on his ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger I signed up just to point out how dumb you are said...

Jesus. Is nothing safe from political correctness? What's next, allowing blind people to drive?

8:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen...don't give them any ideas

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home